STATEMENT OF FAITH
- We believe the Bible to be the infallible, inerrant, inspired, authoritative Word of God and that it is the sufficient basis for the Christian’s faith & practise. Psalm 19:7; 1 Thess.2:13; 2 Peter 1:20,21
- We believe in the deity of our Lord Jesus Christ, His virgin birth, His sinless life, His vicarious and atoning death through the shedding of His blood on Calvary’s cross, His bodily resurrection on the third day, His ascension to the Father where He sits at His right hand & His literal, physical return to earth at a future date.
- We believe that Jesus Christ is the only way to God the father. There is no other name given that we may be saved by. Romans 4:12
- We believe that all mankind is spiritually fallen, has sinned and by consequence is separated from God, & that as sinners by nature and practise all mankind are incapable of any spiritual good that would earn them favour in the sight of God. Romans 3:23
- We believe that we are saved by grace through faith in Christ Jesus and not by our own efforts or works (Ephesians 2:8-9).
- We believe that if one rejects the sin atoning sacrifice of Christ upon the Cross, then he subjects himself to eternal loss and separation from God & shall spend eternity in a literal Hell. Revelation 21:8